It won't be shown on BBC4 because apparently host Mike Smith did not give his consent to being repeated.
Ever get that nagging feeling you've forgotten to sign something.....
4-11-82: Presenter: Mike Smith
(42) WHAM! – Young Guns (Go For It)
What a debut to not be able to show on BBC4! The first of ten top top hits, which included four number ones, with this peaking at number 3.
(28) DIANA ROSS – Muscles (video)
Flexed its way to number 15.
(37) BLANCMANGE – Living On The Ceiling
Another debut on the show, this being the first of three top ten hits for the band when it peaked at number 7.
(30) JOHN COUGAR – Jack And Diane (video)
This had been an American number one, but 25 was its peak here, and his only top 30 hit.
(10) SHAKIN’ STEVENS – I’ll Be Satisfied (video)
At its peak.
(20) DARYL HALL & JOHN OATES – Maneater
Another former American number one, Maneater became their biggest hit in the UK reaching number 6.
(22) THE PIRANHAS feat. BORING BOB GROVER – Zambezi
Went up five more places.
(11) KOOL & THE GANG – Ooh La La La (Let’s Go Dancin’) (danced to by Zoo)
Also went up five more places.
(1) CULTURE CLUB – Do You Really Want To Hurt Me? ®
Third and final week at number one.
(24) SHARON REDD – Never Give You Up (video) (crowd dancing) (and credits)
Went up four more places.
That leads us to November 11th 1982, which will be on BBC4 next Friday.